Location: Lishui, Zhejiang province
Chinese Language: 13000RMB
after scholarship: 9000 (including application fee 400), so you need to pay 8600
(Chinese needs HSK5Non-native English speaking countries, you’d better have IELTS or TOEFL)
1. Computer Science;
2. Nursing Science;
3. International Trade and Economy;
Tuition fees: 14000RMB per year
After scholarship: 9400(400RMB for the 1st year registration fee);
3500RMB per year; Insurance fees (for Comprehensive Insurance & Protection Scheme for
Foreigners Staying in China): 500RMB per year.
In addition, each student shall prepare 800RMB per year for Resident Permit and 400 RMB per
year for the physical examination. Besides, new students could prepare their living expenses
according to the 1200RMB-per-month standard.
i. Applicants for Degree students shall be aged between 18 and 28; for Language students shall
be aged between 18 and 35.
ii. Applicants must contain high school qualification or above with valid foreign passport for at
least one year;
iii. Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens who are law-abiding, physically and mentally healthy
and have friendly attitude towards China.
The Documents for Application:
Applicants need to offer the following docs:
1. Copies of passport with valid for at least 12 months and all pages with exit & entry records
2. Diploma of senior middle school
3. Official transcript of their senior middle school
4. LSU Application form (with their concrete info.)
5. Medical certificate
6. Docs to show they have economic ability to pay
7. Personal photo (within 6 month, electrical version accepted)
8. Certificate of No Criminal Record
The Arrangements of Registration:
The register deadline for undergraduate students is 2019 October 6 and the deadline for
language students will be 2019 October 31. Students whose arrival exceeds the deadline will be
rejected and the agents shall be responsible for the rejected applicants’ issues like transferring or
Deadline: Admission of this year takes place from now until July 30, 2019.